Skiing at Mt Hood Meadows, December 8th


After many years, about 30 according to my calculations, I went skiing again. It’s true what they say that this sport is like riding a bike, once you learn it, you never forget. It only takes a little practice to get back on track. One thing is for certain, after this long time, I found that technology has changed. Skies are not how they used to be! Anyhow, since I had so much time without skiing, I decided to take a two hour refresher class. It ended up being really great and it did help me get back on track quickly. After that it was just skiing the rest of the afternoon. AS you will see in the pictures, we couldn’t have asked for a better day. It was perfect. You’ll also notice that most people are snow boarding. So yes, before the season ends, I will try that.

No comments: