Camping at Wapiki Lake, September 20th

This is the same trip I did by myself about a year. Back then I had an excellent weekend with fair weather and incredible views. This time I was not as lucky. Although weather forecast was calling for a passing shower, we had cloud cover, mist and rain all weekend long. So much that we were not able to see the other side of any of the lakes. As you can imagine, there are not that many pictures, in fact, I didn’t take any on Sunday. Still, it was a great weekend with some good friends. We did have a great time and the highlight was provided by Rosario. When we were unpacking and setting up camp, she started taking out what she thought was her sleeping bag. The surprise was that, by mistake, she took a bag full of scarves, hats and even an umbrella! In the pictures you’ll see the whole thing. If you want to see what we were supposed to see, follow the link to last year’s pictures.



Last year's pictures are here

No comments: